How at risk are you?
you may be at risk for HIV or other STDs.
• Have you had anal, vaginal or oral intercourse without a condom?
• Have you shared needles or works for drugs, vitamins or steroids?
• Do you suspect that your sex partner(s) have had multiple sex partners, used injection drugs, or had sex with prostitutes?
• Have either you or your partner(s) had a sexually transmitted infection in the past ten years?
• Do you have hemophilia or have you had intercourse without a condom with a hemophiliac?
• Have you had a needle stick or other blood exposure through work?
• Have you had your ears or other body part pierced or had a tattoo with unsterilized equipment?
• Have you had a blood transfusion between January 1978 and June of 1985?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, you must get checked. The infection will NOT go away without treatment, even if the symptoms seem to go away.